Senior Property Manager
Reporting to the Head of Property Management, the Senior Property Manager will work as a key member of the portfolio management team, managing a portfolio which extends to over 5 million sq ft.
- Responsible for the day-to- day management of properties within the IPUT portfolio;
- Liaising with tenants, co-owners, agents and advisors;
- Collection of rents, service charges, insurance premiums, etc.;
- Responsibility for risk management and compliance with statutory obligations;
- Maintaining detailed tenancy records and regular review of lease diary events;
- Implementing leasing and rent review strategies;
- Regular building inspections;
- Ensuring best practice energy management strategies are in place for all buildings;
- Liaising with the projects team on refurbishments and new developments.
- Previous relevant experience (at least 10 years) in large scale commercial property management;
- Experience and knowledge of commercial property management methodologies;
- Proven ability to engage and influence at all levels;
- Pro-active with strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Third level qualification with SCSI/RICS accreditation;
- IT literate with proficiency in MS Office.